Using up wood ash in your garden is a natural solution for fertilizing and pest control. The minerals from the wood are restored to nature where they can be reused again. It contains potassium which is essential for fruiting and flowering plants. Potassium regulates plants’ water balance (so tissue is firm and juicy, and plants resist stresses), improves root health, and has a part in transporting food within the plant and creating sugars and starches. Without enough potassium, vegetables, fruits and flowers are vulnerable to drought, frost, pests and diseases. Sprinkling wood ash straight onto the soil also deters slugs, snails, aphids and fruit fly away. Use Cocogarden wood ash as follows: 1. Mix with compost and use as mulch around ornamental plants, fruit and vegetables. 2. Spread it directly on soil in the vegetable, flower and fruit gardens @ 50-70 g per sq m. 3. Top dress the lawns and flowerbeds as a soil amendment.
Wood Ash for Garden Plants Rich in Potash (900 Grams, Grey)
• Wood ash is a natural source of potassium and trace elements
• Has a liming effect, so wood ash can remedy excessively acidic soils
• Can be used to raise the pH to inhibit the plant disease
• Addition to potassium, wood ashes also contains other essential nutrients like calcium, magnesium and phosphorus
• Can be used in nearly any type of garden, including flowering plants, herbs, vegetables, and fruit trees
|Dimensions||27 × 20 × 2 cm|
1 review for Wood Ash for Garden Plants Rich in Potash (900 Grams, Grey)
Powered by Customer Reviews plugin
- 4.72 rating from 209 reviews
Pseudomonas Fluorescens Biopesticide₹149.00 – ₹189.00
Carl Mascarenhas (verified owner) –
Using for the first time.